Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning 101:
Learn What It Is Exactly,
Why It’s So Important and
If It’s Right for You
Thursday, August 19, 2021
6:00 – 8:00 PM
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Larry Parman for a free, special ONLINE 120 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Free, No-Risk Education Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
Join Us for a Free Education Webinar To Discover:
- How to transform your Legacy from being a burden to your loved ones to being their Hero.
- Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive, time-consuming, public process when you’re gone.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so that you are able to stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake — and what to do instead.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How our process transforms Estate Planning from overwhelming, emotional and tedious to easy, painless and simple.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Larry Parman
Larry Parman has co-authored two books, Estate Planning Basics: A Crash Course in Safeguarding Your Legacy and Guiding Those Left Behind in Oklahoma: Settling the Affairs of Your Loved Ones, and is a frequently featured leading expert on television, radio, and in numerous publications.
After his father’s untimely death in a farm accident without an estate plan, Larry battled with the IRS and struggled to pull his mother and family through a painful probate that lasted almost three years. As a result of this devastating experience, Larry formed a law firm in 1984 that has given thousands of families the peace of mind that comes from creating a premier estate and financial plan that safeguards against the perils of probate.
Mr. Parman is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, recognized as a top legal source by Money Magazine and Suze Orman in her book, 9 Steps to Financial Freedom.