Free Planning Guide Presented by Parman & Easterday:
15 Common Reasons To Do Estate Planning
Download this free e-book by attorney Larry Parman and discover:
- The top reasons why every adult—regardless of financial status—needs an estate plan!
- How to make sure your wishes are honored if you get sick, become incapacitated, or pass away.
- How to shield your family’s inheritance from unnecessary taxes and legal fees.
- How to minimize the chances of conflict, misunderstandings, or having your plan contested when dealing with sensitive blended family issues.
- What to know when planning for subsequent marriages after the death of one spouse so that the family’s inheritance does not walk out the door if the surviving spouse eventually remarries.
- How to ensure the money you leave behind for your kids is not lost or squandered if something happens to you.
- How a proper estate plan can help shield your nest egg from the reach of nursing homes or long-term care costs as you age.