Our firm is a proud supporter of the Alzheimer’s Association and we try to contribute in several ways to their education, awareness and fundraising initiatives. In that spirit, here we include an article they have provided that will be extremely helpful to you, family members, friends and/or colleagues who may be experiencing challenges with Alzheimer’s.
Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline: Here for you day or night — whenever you need us
The Alzheimer’s Association® 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) is staffed by specialists and master’s-level clinicians who offer confidential support and information on a variety of topics, including treatments and clinical studies, care strategies, and legal, financial and care planning.
Our 24/7 Helpline allows people with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, caregivers, families and the public to:
- Speak confidentially and receive decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day.
- Learn about the signs of Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Find out about local programs and services for individuals with dementia, caregivers, family and friends.
- Get general information about medications and other treatment options, and legal, financial and care decisions.
- Receive help in their preferred language through our bilingual staff or translation service, which accommodates more than 170 languages and dialects.
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Clarity is Key to Planning & How Tom Petty Could’ve Done It Better - July 18, 2019
- Why Crowdfunding May Cost You Medicaid Eligibility - July 16, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - July 11, 2019