If you missed today’s event, not to worry… we’re hosting it again!
On Tuesday, April 14th, you’ve got two more chances to join us for a free, educational seminar:
Reinforce Peace of Mind by Guarding Against Issues That May Impact Your Family’s Estate Plan
Remember, this is a FREE event! Topics we’ll cover include:
- Why It’s Critical to Take Advantage of Our Complimentary Annual Reviews of Your Medicaid Planning
- The Threats Lurking When IRAs Are Left to Non-Spousal Beneficiaries
- The Importance of Generational Planning to Preserve Inherited Wealth
- The #1 Most Common Health Care Mistake For Adults or Disabled Children
- What REALLY Happens to Spousal Income After the Passing of the First Spouse
- The #1 Best Tool for Protecting Business, Farm, and Ranch Assets
- And Much More!
Choose your preferred time by registering here.
Hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Clarity is Key to Planning & How Tom Petty Could’ve Done It Better - July 18, 2019
- Why Crowdfunding May Cost You Medicaid Eligibility - July 16, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - July 11, 2019