If you missed today’s event, not to worry… we’re hosting it again!
On Tuesday, April 14th, you’ve got two more chances to join us for a free, educational seminar:
Reinforce Peace of Mind by Guarding Against Issues That May Impact Your Family’s Estate Plan
Remember, this is a FREE event! Topics we’ll cover include:
- Why It’s Critical to Take Advantage of Our Complimentary Annual Reviews of Your Medicaid Planning
- The Threats Lurking When IRAs Are Left to Non-Spousal Beneficiaries
- The Importance of Generational Planning to Preserve Inherited Wealth
- The #1 Most Common Health Care Mistake For Adults or Disabled Children
- What REALLY Happens to Spousal Income After the Passing of the First Spouse
- The #1 Best Tool for Protecting Business, Farm, and Ranch Assets
- And Much More!
Choose your preferred time by registering here.
Hope to see you there!
- Understanding Estate Planning – What is a Letter of Instruction? - April 2, 2020
- Do I Really Need an Estate Plan? - March 31, 2020
- Founding Attorney, Larry Parman, Shares a Personal and Insightful Message about the Coronavirus Situation and How the Firm is Handling It (click on the video below) - March 27, 2020