Tuesday, May 23, 2023
2 – 4 PM
Our 6 – 8 PM event is CLOSED
Hosted by Parman & Easterday
Central OK Home Builders Assoc Event Center
420 E Britton Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Use the entrance on the right.
Fill out the form to the right or call our 24/7 registration hotline at (405) 286-9009 to RSVP!
Attendees will discover:
- The art of protecting your assets from the devastating costs of long-term health care.
- A comprehensive guide to the roles and responsibilities of your Successor Trustee(s).
- The invaluable advantages of having your estate planning attorney double as your financial coach.
- Crucial updates on tax changes that directly affect your estate plan and financial future.
Invite your Successor Trustee(s), loved ones, and friends who will greatly benefit from this insightful program.
- A Tale of Triumph and Cutting Edge Ways to Protect Assets from Long-Term Care Costs.
- Trust Administration Demystified: What You and Your Trustee Must Know.
- Double Trouble: Don’t Get Stuck Having Two Plans by Mistake!
- The Power, Value, and Benefits of Having Your Estate Planning Attorney as Your Financial Coach.
- Tax Talk: What You Must Know for 2023!
Yes! I want to attend this Estate Planning Education Program!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Larry Parman
After helping his own family deal with a lengthy probate and the IRS following his father’s untimely death in a farm accident, Larry Parman made a decision to help families create effective estate plans designed to reduce taxes, minimize legal interference with the transfer of assets to one’s heirs, and protect his clients’ assets from predators and creditors.
Larry is the author of The Straight Shooter’s Guide to Estate Planning: A No-Nonsense, Straightforward, Easy-to-Read Book Explaining Wills, Trusts & Estate Plans for the Rest of Us. He is also the co-author of Guiding Those Left Behind In Oklahoma and Estate Planning Basics: A Crash Course in Safeguarding Your Legacy.