If you have just gotten a job, you should contact an Overland Park estate planning attorney. Having a job means you now have income coming in and will start to build assets. An attorney can help you make smart choices with your money and achieve future financial security. Getting started early with making smart money choices as soon as you get your first job can be the key to being able to build real wealth and achieve your dreams.
Parman & Easterday has the knowledge and experience you need to determine what money goals are right for you, how to invest, how to protect your growing nest egg, and what to do if your family is depending upon your income.
Give us a call today to speak with an Overland Park estate planning attorney about what you should be doing to protect your financial future.
Why Contact an Attorney When You Get Your First Job?
When you get your first job, you begin earning income and you start acquiring assets. If you make informed choices from day one, you can put aside enough money for a secure retirement and can take advantage of tax breaks while doing it.
Many of the tax-advantaged retirement accounts only allow you to contribute a certain amount each year. If you miss a year, you cannot make up for the lost chance to contribute to your retirement with tax-free funds. An Overland Park estate planning attorney will help you ensure you maximize the value of your retirement contributions.
The income you are earning from your job may not only be used to achieve security during retirement, but it can also help you to build wealth that will make a difference in your life and in the lives of future generations. You need to make smart choices for how to grow and protect your assets after you have begun earning. An attorney can help you to set forth a map for the future so your nest egg is safe and so you can use it to create a strong legacy.
Your first job is a milestone and you can make sure that the start of your working life is also the start of your journey to financial security and wealth building… as long as you get the right legal advice.
What Can an Overland Park Estate Planning Attorney Do For You?
An Overland Park estate planning attorney can provide you with invaluable assistance throughout the estate planning process. From the day of your first job until the day you ultimately pass on, we provide advice that is custom tailored to your life stage. Some of the things we can assist with include:
- Determining what type of Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs) you should take advantage of to set aside money for your retirement.
- Setting savings goals so you can maximize your tax benefits and get on the right path towards achieving your long-term financial goals.
- Protecting your assets in case of incapacity, in case you ever need to go into a nursing home, or in case of creditors, divorce, bankruptcy, or irresponsible heirs after you pass away.
- Making plans to purchase sufficient insurance, including life insurance and disability insurance, to provide protection for your loved ones who may be depending upon your income.
- Creating a legacy plan so you can make wise use of the money you work for over the course of your life to provide for your loved ones and to give to charitable causes which you believe are important.
These are just some of the many services that we can offer. If you have gotten a first job and you are ready to put the money you earn over the course of your life to work for you and your family, our firm is here to help you.
Getting Help from an Overland Park Estate Planning Attorney
Parman & Easterday can provide you with assistance in creating money goals and in making smart choices for investing and protecting your assets. After you’ve gotten your first job, this advice can be invaluable in helping you to make the right choices from day one.
To learn more, give us a call at (405) 703-9987 or (913) 385-9400 or contact us online. You can also join us for a free seminar which can help you to understand some of the different services which an Overland Park estate planning attorney can offer to you.