FREE MEDICAID PLANNING WEBINAR
Long-Term Care Could Cost
Your Family Everything
Caregiving Needs for Your Husband, Wife, Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Grandfather or Yourself
Can Arise When You Least Expect Them, Destroy Your Family’s Estate and
Rob a Loved One of Their Dignity, Freedom, and Lifestyle.
Attend this FREE Webinar to find out how to plan before your husband, wife, mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather or yourself need Long Term Care and learn:
- How the costs of In-Home Care, Assisted Living and Nursing Homes can deplete all of your money.
- How you can protect your assets and guarantee your heirs, not the government, will inherit your hard-earned money.
- Why traditional estate planning won’t help with Long-Term Health Care Costs.
- Why taking action now when you’re healthy saves more assets in the future.
- Steps to take if facing a health crisis right now.
- Why most Living Trusts fail to protect your assets.
- What documents you need to plan properly
Protect Your or A Loved One’s Dignity, Lifestyle,
Nest Egg, Home and More! Find Out How To…
- Avoid losing your lifestyle, home and assets to the growing costs of In-Home Care, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes.
- Ensure an unexpected or lengthy illness won’t destroy what you or your family member spent a lifetime building.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from probate, lawsuits, and divorce.
- Provide for your loved ones, even if you’re incapacitated during your lifetime.
- Protect your assets BEFORE you or your loved one loses it to devastating long-term care costs.
Attendees earn a FREE 1-hour consultation (a $500.00 value).
Hosted By: Jerry Shiles is an attorney with Parman & Easterday; a co-author of the book, “Estate Planning Basics: A Crash Course in Safeguarding Your Legacy;” a frequently featured Elder Law expert and speaker on television, radio, newspapers, and for associations, non-profits, civic groups and companies; and a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.