This free 30-minute video workshop from attorney Larry Parman explains how to create a Last Will and Testament that will be honored after your death, including:
- What, if any, specific language your will needs to include.
- The format you can use (can it be handwritten, a video will, an online template, etc.?).
- How many witnesses do you need?
- Must it be notarized?
- What to know about choosing the Executor who will oversee your wishes.
- Rules about filing your will with the local courts.
- What if you want to disinherit someone?
- Who to give copies to after it’s created.
- What to know if you want to make changes or revoke your will in the future.
Attorney Parman will also provide a brief overview on how to use additional estate planning tools like powers of attorney, healthcare directives and living trusts to make your wishes known and safeguard your assets.
This mini-workshop is quick but empowering! You will learn the basic information you need to start documenting your final wishes and ensure that your assets and possessions are passed down to the people of your choosing.
Get Instant Access!
Fill Out the Form to Watch the Video Now
Still have questions or need help? We have you covered! To thank you for watching our mini-workshop, we are happy to offer you a FREE Planning Session with our attorneys. Call 405-843-6100 and mention this video when you schedule.
Access Your Video Workshop Now!
Yes! I want to attend this Estate Planning Education Program!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Larry Parman
After helping his own family deal with a lengthy probate and the IRS following his father’s untimely death in a farm accident, Larry Parman made a decision to help families create effective estate plans designed to reduce taxes, minimize legal interference with the transfer of assets to one’s heirs, and protect his clients’ assets from predators and creditors.
Larry is the author of The Straight Shooter’s Guide to Estate Planning: A No-Nonsense, Straightforward, Easy-to-Read Book Explaining Wills, Trusts & Estate Plans for the Rest of Us. He is also the co-author of Guiding Those Left Behind In Oklahoma and Estate Planning Basics: A Crash Course in Safeguarding Your Legacy.