Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Made Easy and Painless:
Learn How to Protect Your Loved Ones, Hard-Earned Money, Belongings & More!
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
2 – 4 PM or 6 – 8 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Edmond
2833 Conference Dr, Edmond, OK 73034
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Jeff Green for a special 120 minute Educational Event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Education Program?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During this Education Program you’ll learn:
- How to NOT be a burden to your loved ones.
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $4,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! I want to attend this
Estate Planning Education Program!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Jeff Green
Jeff Green’s interest in estate planning began in law school, and continued throughout his military career as a United States Air Force attorney and instructor at the Air Force Judge Advocate General’s School. He was born and raised in Oklahoma, and returned to Oklahoma following retirement from the Air Force to raise his family with his wife, Summer.
In 1998, Jeff was commissioned as an officer in the United States Air Force and began his career as a Logistics Officer. In 2001, he was competitively selected to attend law school and serve as an Air Force attorney in the Air Force Judge Advocate General’s Corps. Over his 20 year military career, Jeff served in a variety of positions, including prosecutor and defense counsel, instructor at the Air Force Judge Advocate General’s School, deployed legal advisor, and as the senior attorney leading Air Force legal offices at Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi, and Hurlburt Air Force Base, Florida. During his career, he handled many estate planning matters for Airmen and their families, which fueled his desire to continue practicing in estate planning.
He is licensed to practice law in Oklahoma, and before the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.