Estate Planning Educational Seminar
Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
Made Easy and Painless:
Learn how to Protect Your Loved Ones, Hard-Earned Money, Belongings & More!
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
2 – 4 PM (Our 2 PM program is full.)
or 6 – 8 PM
2501 Conference Dr
Norman, OK 73069
Directions: Use the Conference Center entrance and go to room Boomer A.
Presenter: Larry Parman
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Larry Parman for a special 120 minute Educational Event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Estate Planning Educational Seminar:
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During this Education Program you’ll learn:
- How to NOT be a burden to your loved ones.
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $4,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! I want to attend this Estate Planning Education Program!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Larry Parman
After helping his own family deal with a lengthy probate and the IRS following his father’s untimely death in a farm accident, Larry Parman made a decision to help families create effective estate plans designed to reduce taxes, minimize legal interference with the transfer of assets to one’s heirs, and protect his clients’ assets from predators and creditors.
Larry is the author of The Straight Shooter’s Guide to Estate Planning: A No-Nonsense, Straightforward, Easy-to-Read Book Explaining Wills, Trusts & Estate Plans for the Rest of Us. He is also the co-author of Guiding Those Left Behind In Oklahoma and Estate Planning Basics: A Crash Course in Safeguarding Your Legacy.