Many people are interested in working with elder law attorneys in the Kansas City area who can provide them with assistance on key issues affecting seniors.
It is not just older people who need help from elder law professionals either, as some of the legal matters elder law attorneys address are important for people of all ages.
The legal issues for which elder law attorneys provide assistance include planning for incapacity, estate planning, financial planning, and legacy planning.
In all these different areas, there is no room for mistakes. You need the right legal advice to protect your future. This means that finding competent, skilled, and detail-oriented legal professionals is essential to a successful plan.
Parman & Easterday can help. Our elder law attorneys in the Kansas City area have decades of collective experience, advanced knowledge of elder law matters, and a commitment to providing top-notch legal advice to clients of all ages. Give us a call to learn about the services we provide and about the qualifications of our firm so you can find out whether we are the right firm to provide legal services for you.
How to Find Good Elder Law Attorneys
When you are in need of good elder law attorneys in or around Kansas City, there are a few key steps you should take to make sure you are working with an attorney you can count on and who will provide the legal services you need.
Finding an elder law attorney should include:
- Visiting the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys: The American Academy of Estate Planning attorneys was established in 1992 to promote excellence in estate planning. Attorneys who are members receive educational materials, seminars, and other services designed to help them stay up-to-date. All members of the Academy must complete 36 hours of legal education each year in elder law subjects, so you can rest assured that an attorney you hire who is an Academy Member has the knowledge you need.
- Identifying attorneys who have a long track record of experience in the field of elder law. Parman & Easterday is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. It is a law firm committed to providing top-notch estate planning and elder law services. We have a long history of representing a diverse array of clients and our firm has become a trusted provider of elder law services.
- Visiting the websites of attorneys with whom you are considering working. When you have determined which attorneys in your area are members of the American Academy of Estate Planning with a long history in elder law, visit the attorneys’ websites. Pay attention to how informative each website is, and whether the attorney provides representation on the specific elder law issues that matter most to you.
- Reaching out to talk with an attorney. After you have gone online and narrowed down the list of attorneys who could represent you on your elder law matters, reach out and talk with the legal professionals you may wish to hire. Ensure the attorney you are considering is responsive, compassionate, knowledgable, and willing to take the time to talk with you and answer your questions.
When you want an attorney who is committed to helping you address incapacity, legacy planning, estate planning, asset protection, and more, we are here to help. We offer personalized service with the goal of helping you affordably achieve your goals for the future.
Getting Help from Kansas City Area Elder Law Attorneys
At Parman & Easterday, we understand that the legal issues addressed by elder law attorneys are some of the most important issues you could face over your life. Protecting your assets, avoiding unwanted medical care, achieving financial security and taking care of your family are all essential goals you want to achieve. You need to have the right legal professional help you take those steps.
Clients throughout the Kansas City area, and Oklahoma City and Tulsa, as well, for many years have turned to our firm for the assistance they need with all types of elder law matters. If you need elder law attorneys who have the experience you can count on and the compassion you deserve, give us a call today at (405) 843-6100 or (913) 385-9400 or contact us online. You can also join us for a free seminar to find out more about elder law services that our firm provides to clients of all ages.
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Clarity is Key to Planning & How Tom Petty Could’ve Done It Better - July 18, 2019
- Why Crowdfunding May Cost You Medicaid Eligibility - July 16, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - July 11, 2019