Many people are interested in working with elder law attorneys in Overland Park to provide them with assistance on key issues that affect seniors. It is not just older people who need help from elder law professionals either, as some of the legal matters which elder law attorneys address are important for people of all ages.
The legal issues which elder law attorneys provide assistance with include planning for incapacity, estate planning, financial planning, and legacy planning.
In all of these different areas, there is no room for mistakes because you need the right legal advice to protect your future. This means that finding competent, skilled, and detail-oriented legal professionals is essential to creating a successful plan.
Parman & Easterday can help. Our elder law attorneys in Overland Park have decades of collective experience, advanced knowledge of elder law matters, and a commitment to providing top-notch legal advice to clients of all ages. Give us a call to learn about the services we provide and about the qualifications of our firm attorneys so you can find out whether we are the right firm to provide the legal services that you are looking for.
How to Find Good Elder Law Attorneys in Overland Park
When you are in need of good elder law attorneys in Overland Park, there are a few key steps you should take in order to make sure you have found an attorney who you can count on and who will provide the legal services that you are looking for.
The process of finding an elder law attorney should include:
- Visiting the website of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys: The American Academy of Estate Planning attorneys was first established in 1992 in order to promote excellence in estate planning. Attorneys who are members receive educational materials, seminars, and other services designed to help them stay up-to-date. All members of the Academy must complete 36 hours of legal education each year in elder law subjects, so you can rest assured that an attorney who you hire who is an Academy Member has the knowledge you need.
- Identifying attorneys who have a long track record of experience in the field of elder law. Parman & Easterday is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and is a law firm committed to providing top-notch estate planning and elder law services. We have a long history of representing a diverse array of clients and our firm has become a trusted provider of elder law services.
- Visiting the websites of attorneys who you are considering working with. After visiting the American Academy website, please click here to visit our website or visit www.parmanlaw.com. It will confirm our long history in the elder law field. Pay attention to how informative the website is and how our consultations can guide you and your family to the specific elder law solutions that matter most to you.
- Reach out to talk with an attorney. After you have completed your online research, you should reach out and talk with our elder law attorneys. You should ensure that the attorney who you are considering hiring is responsive, compassionate, knowledgable, and willing to take the time to talk with you and answer questions.
When you want an attorney who is committed to helping you address incapacity, legacy planning, estate planning, asset protection, and more, we are here to help. We always offer personalized service with the goal of affordably achieving your goals for the future.
Getting Help from Elder Law Attorneys in Overland Park
At Parman & Easterday, we understand that the legal issues addressed by elder law attorneys are some of the most important issues you could face over your life. Protecting your assets, avoiding unwanted medical care, achieving financial security and taking care of your family are all essential steps you need to take. You need to have the right legal professional to help you take those steps.
Clients throughout Oklahoma City and Overland Park have turned to our firm for many years to get the assistance they need with all types of elder law matters. If you need elder law attorneys in Overland Park who have the experience you can count on and the compassion you deserve, give us a call today at (405) 843-6100 or (913) 385-9400 or contact us online. You can also join us for a free seminar to find out more about elder law services that our firm provides to clients of all ages.
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Clarity is Key to Planning & How Tom Petty Could’ve Done It Better - July 18, 2019
- Why Crowdfunding May Cost You Medicaid Eligibility - July 16, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - July 11, 2019