The annual gift tax exclusion allows you to give up to $14,000 to any number of gift recipients within a calendar year free of the gift tax.
Topics covered in this white paper include:
- Additional Gift Tax Exclusions
- Lifetime Unified Gift and Estate Tax Exclusion
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Clarity is Key to Planning & How Tom Petty Could’ve Done It Better - July 18, 2019
- Why Crowdfunding May Cost You Medicaid Eligibility - July 16, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - July 11, 2019