The annual gift tax exclusion allows you to give up to $14,000 to any number of gift recipients within a calendar year free of the gift tax.
Topics covered in this white paper include:
- Additional Gift Tax Exclusions
- Lifetime Unified Gift and Estate Tax Exclusion
- Founding Attorney, Larry Parman, Shares a Personal and Insightful Message about the Coronavirus Situation and How the Firm is Handling It (click on the video below) - March 27, 2020
- Understanding Estate Planning – Developing a Fair Inheritance Plan - March 26, 2020
- Use Trust Protectors for Added Protection and Flexibility - March 25, 2020