The annual gift tax exclusion allows you to give up to $14,000 to any number of gift recipients within a calendar year free of the gift tax.
Topics covered in this white paper include:
- Additional Gift Tax Exclusions
- Lifetime Unified Gift and Estate Tax Exclusion
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Providing For Your Blended Family in Your Estate Plan - March 19, 2019
- How Old Should You Be When You Retire? - March 12, 2019
- What Assets Count for Medicaid Eligibility for Seniors in Oklahoma? - March 12, 2019