There is never a better time to begin estate planning than right now. If you’re a senior and have yet to begin planning, your need is even greater. Unexpected problems can arise and not having the right plan in place can mean unnecessary complications for you, your family, and your loved ones. Even if you’re in good health and don’t believe you need to worry about estate planning, you need to be prepared for what the future might bring.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Planning for Incapacity
- Planning for Long-Term Care
- Planning for Inheritances
- Making a Plan
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- Straight Answers From an Estate Planning Lawyer - May 25, 2023
- How Can You Leave an Inheritance to a Dog? - May 23, 2023
- Estate Planning: Where Do You Begin? - May 18, 2023