The basic reason you need an estate plan is because you do not want to leave essential estate questions unanswered. For example, your estate plan will allow you to decide who will inherit your property and how it will be distributed after you die. Should you fail to make these choices, your state will dictate who inherits. State law takes no notice of your personal desires, but distributes your possessions in accordance with its pre- established rules.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is an estate?
- Why do you need an estate plan?
- What will a plan look like?
- How do you make a plan?
- Why Do You Need a Lawyer to Plan Your Estate? - September 15, 2022
- Lessons Learned From the Estate of Zappos Multimillionaire Tony Hsieh - September 13, 2022
- Are You Aware of the VA Aid and Attendance Pension? - September 8, 2022