Regardless of your thoughts on the matter, the estate tax is a fact of life, and you have to prepare for it to the best of your ability. Learn more about marital deduction in Oklahoma in this presentation.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Tax-free Giving Between Spouses
- Federal Gift Tax & Unification
- Estate Tax Exclusion Portability
- Understanding Estate Planning – What is a Letter of Instruction? - April 2, 2020
- Do I Really Need an Estate Plan? - March 31, 2020
- Founding Attorney, Larry Parman, Shares a Personal and Insightful Message about the Coronavirus Situation and How the Firm is Handling It (click on the video below) - March 27, 2020