One of the most important topics that estate plans allow you to address is the question of inheritance. Like many other estate planning issues, the state already has laws that determine your inheritance choices. Many people are surprised by this fact. For example, you might be surprised to learn that should you die, your spouse might inherit all or a significant portion of your property even if you specifically stated you wanted others to inherit from you specifically stated you wanted others to inherit from you.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Your Estate Plan and Your Inheritance Choices
- Decision Making
- Start Planning Today, Not Tomorrow
- Founding Attorney, Larry Parman, Shares a Personal and Insightful Message about the Coronavirus Situation and How the Firm is Handling It (click on the video below) - March 27, 2020
- Understanding Estate Planning – Developing a Fair Inheritance Plan - March 26, 2020
- Use Trust Protectors for Added Protection and Flexibility - March 25, 2020