The specter of the probate process can be a daunting one. A lot of people in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma think that probate is a bureaucratic nightmare full of endless paperwork, courts, and legal minutia sufficient to guarantee months, or years, of headaches and worry. Fortunately, the common understanding of probate is often far from the reality. The modern probate process is typically far more streamlined and easy-to-manage than most people assume.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What, exactly, is probate?
- What’s the difference between probate and estate settlement?
- What is the Uniform Probate Code?
- How do I prepare for probate?
- Understanding Estate Planning – What is a Letter of Instruction? - April 2, 2020
- Do I Really Need an Estate Plan? - March 31, 2020
- Founding Attorney, Larry Parman, Shares a Personal and Insightful Message about the Coronavirus Situation and How the Firm is Handling It (click on the video below) - March 27, 2020