Regardless of your individual circumstances, estate planning goals, or concerns, a power of attorney is a flexible, powerful legal document you can use to your advantage. Having the right power of attorney in place at the right moment can be incredibly important. Not only can it save you a lot of time and money, but it can also prevent needless stress and uncertainty. In the right situation, a good power of attorney both protects your interests and communicates your desires to the people that matter most to you.
Topics covered in this free report include:
- Terminating an Agent’s Authority
- Allowing Your Agent “Hot” Powers
- Power of Attorney Limitations
- Talk to a Lawyer About Power of Attorney
Click here to read the whole report or download the PDF.
- Does Your Estate Plan Include a Letter of Last Instruction? - June 6, 2023
- What Is the 2023 Gift Tax Exemption? - June 1, 2023
- Incentives Can Be Part of Your Estate Plan - May 30, 2023