St. Patrick’s Day reminds us that, “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” To keep your family as “lucky” as possible with its well-being and Peace of Mind, we are hosting a FREE “St Patty’s Day” Educational Event on the “luckiest” month of the year! Topics of This Free “St Patty’s Day” Client Education Event include:
- Guarantee the guardian YOU choose is appointed for your children under the age of 18 in case the unthinkable occurs.
- Ensure your children or grandchildren have access to their inheritance when YOU want them to.
- Why parents of all ages need to beware a life insurance inheritance for their children.
- How a non-family member can take control of your child’s and grandchild’s inheritance and how to avoid it.
- How the things you least expect can fuel an emotionally distressful and long-lasting family conflict.
- And MUCH MORE!
Latest posts by Larry Parman, Attorney at Law (see all)
- Why Crowdfunding May Cost You Medicaid Eligibility - July 16, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - July 11, 2019
- Does a Trustee Get Paid? - July 9, 2019