We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the safety, comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Learn How to Protect Your
Family, Home & Nest Egg
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
6:00 – 8:00 PM
Discover How to
Protect Your Assets and
Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Larry Parman for a special ONLINE 120 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $4,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Larry Parman
Larry Parman has co-authored two books, Estate Planning Basics: A Crash Course in Safeguarding Your Legacy and Guiding Those Left Behind in Oklahoma: Settling the Affairs of Your Loved Ones, and is a frequently featured leading expert on television, radio, and in numerous publications.
After his father’s untimely death in a farm accident without an estate plan,
Larry battled with the IRS and struggled to pull his mother and family through a painful probate that lasted almost three years.
As a result of this devastating experience, Larry formed a law firm in 1984 that has given thousands of families the peace of mind that comes from creating a premier estate and financial plan that safeguards against the perils of probate.
Mr. Parman is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, recognized as a top legal source by Money Magazine and Suze Orman in her book, 9 Steps to Financial Freedom.