Public Webinar Sweep
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning 101:
Learn What It Is Exactly,
Why It’s So Important and
If It’s Right for You
New Date and Time To Be Announced
Public Seminar Sweep via Online Webinar
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Larry Parman for a free, special 120-minute Educational Event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Free, No-Risk Education Program?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
Join Us for a Free Education Program To Discover:
- How to transform your Legacy from being a burden to your loved ones to being their Hero.
- Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive, time-consuming, public process when you’re gone.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so that you are able to stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake — and what to do instead.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How our process transforms Estate Planning from overwhelming, emotional and tedious to easy, painless and simple.
Yes! Sign me up for this public seminar sweep!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Jeff Green
Jeff Green’s interest in estate planning began in law school, and continued throughout his military career as a United States Air Force attorney and instructor at the Air Force Judge Advocate General’s School. He was born and raised in Oklahoma, and returned to Oklahoma following retirement from the Air Force to raise his family with his wife, Summer.