Estate Planning Basics
Co-Authored by Attorney:
Attorneys Larry Parman, Jeff Easterday and Jerry Shiles
with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch
Our world is becoming more complicated by the day. This has never been more true than in tax and estate planning. With the ever-changing and confusing tax laws, it is difficult to know what type of planning is most appropriate for your family. Our latest book is written in a practical, easy to follow question and answer format. Knowledge is power. This book serves as an informative guide to help consumers gain greater knowledge and make better decisions that will impact their families for generations to come. Some of the questions answered in our book include:
- What is the difference between a Will and a Living Trust?
- What is Probate and can Probate be avoided?
- How do I know if a Revocable Living Trust will be better for me than a Will?
- Can someone contest a Trust like breaking or contesting a Will?
- Are there alternatives for managing property when a person becomes incapacitated?
- How can I leave my estate to my spouse tax-free?
- What is a step-up in basis?
- What is the generation skipping transfer tax?
- What is all this confusion about my IRA?
After reading this book, you will have the knowledge needed to make an informed decision about getting started on – or updating – your own plan. This is a must have for all families looking to protect their hard-earned assets and pass their legacy on to future generations.
If you would like to purchase a copy of this book please complete the information on our Contact Us page, put the title of the book you want in the “your message” field, print the page, press the submit button, and mail it with a check in the amount of $24.95 total for one book, or $49.90 for both our books to: Parman & Easterday, Attn: Book Orders. Please allow 3-5 weeks delivery after payment is received.