Attend This Free Education Program to Discover How To:
Who Should Attend This Program?
- Protect your loved ones from the long, painful, public and expensive process of probate (WARNING: a Will does NOT avoid probate!).
- Avoid losing your, or your parents’, income, nest egg and home to devastating long term care costs.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, and other claims.
- Leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and a wrong way!
- Ensure your personal care and financial affairs are managed as you would want them to be in case serious injury or illness render you unable to do so yourself.
- Retain complete control over to whom, how and when your estate is distributed.
- Why traditional Estate Planning has failed to protect most Oklahoman families; and More!
Any parent, grandparent, spouse or adult child who wants to guarantee Peace of Mind and protection for your loved ones in case you are disabled and when you are gone.
What They Say About Parman & Easterday:
“Having peace of mind in knowing your estate plans are both legally correct and personal wishes are in order is priceless. Parman & Easterday provides the help to make peace of mind possible.” –Sharon Whitney; Stillwater, OK
“We had put off talking to someone about setting up a trust because ‘we just had too many other things going on right now’ and we didn’t want to deal with life or death discussions. The seminar we attended that was presented by Parman & Easterday answered all of our questions and convinced us to finally do what we had been putting off. The folks at Parman & Easterday have been absolutely fantastic with getting our “affairs in order.” -John W Patterson; Oklahoma City, OK