Don’t Bet Your Farm!
Learn How Farm, Ranch & Mineral-Owning Families Protect Their Assets Now and For Future Generations
Will your family be able to keep the farm if something happens to you? Don’t bet your farm; keep it in your family! The best way to ensure your land, farm assets, family home and mineral rights transition in a timely manner and according to your wishes is to start planning as soon as possible.
At This Free Education Program You Will Learn How To:
Bring a family member, friend or colleague just like you who will benefit from this valuable education.
- Protect your family from having to sell the farm and family home to pay estate taxes.
- Save your farm from the devastating costs of long-term care.
- Protect your family from feuding over division of the farm.
- Avoid facing delays in farm operations due to probate.
- Recognize the pros and cons of wills and living trusts.
- Plan your estate to make sure it passes on to your family
- Provide for special needs children and grandchildren; and More!
Please let us know how many guests will be joining you.
“These Programs are entertaining and easy-to-understand. Having peace of mind in knowing your estate plans are both legally correct and personal wishes are in order is priceless. Parman & Easterday provides the help to make Peace of Mind possible.” ~Sharon W.; Stillwater, OK
Complimentary BBQ lunch will be provided.
Can’t Attend but Still Want to Learn More?
Request our FREE Resource Kit, Family Farm: Planning for the Next Generation
(a $27.00 Value), be mailed to you ASAP! Call 405-286-4558 (24-Hr Hotline) or email Info@ParmanLaw.com.