Are You Sick and Tired of Trying to Figure Out
If You Are Eligible for VA Benefits and
What You Are Eligible For?
Discover How to Navigate These Perplexing Issues
At Our FREE VA Aid & Attendance Program
The government provides Veteran’s benefits, then makes it almost impossible to understand them.
As a Veteran, our country is built on the freedoms you have helped us keep, and you have earned and deserve the benefits you are entitled to!
We Owe It To Our Veterans to Make Sure You Understand
How to Navigate The Complicated and Time-Consuming Process of
Applying for the Benefits Available to You
Speaker Jerry Shiles, both a Retired U.S. Army Colonel and an Attorney with the Estate Planning Law Firm of Parman & Easterday, is presenting an Education Program revealing the keys to navigating the complex rules of VA benefits and eligibility.
Topics Covered at This Free Valuable Education Program:
If you, your spouse, adult child, parent or grandparent served our country
- Who Is Eligible for Aid & Attendance and How to Qualify
- Navigating the Complex Process of Applying for the Benefits You Need
- Calculating the Benefit Amount You Are Entitled To
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- Non-Service-Connected Disability Pensions
- The Long Term Care Medicaid Trap
- Other Government Benefit Options If You DO NOT Qualify for VA Aid & Attendance
, you need to attend this Program. And bring other Veterans,
colleagues, and family members who need to understand how to navigate these complex benefits.