Why Most Estate Plans Fail, What To Do About It and
How To Provide Your Family the Protection and Peace of Mind It Deserves
This Complimentary Education Program Will Cover…
- Wills & Living Trusts: The myths and realities, and the role each should play in your estate plan;
- The Pain of Probate: During an already emotional and stressful time, guarantee you protect your family from battling with the IRS and greedy creditors; paying unnecessary court, attorneys and executors’ fees; dealing with frustrating delays (average of one year); and the humiliation of publicity that all comes with probate.
- Powers-of-Attorney: Understand the different kinds and know which ones are right for you and your parents;
- Incapacity: What happens when you or your parent becomes legally incapacitated or disabled and how to smartly avoid its challenges;
- Do-Not-Resuscitate: What you need to know when it comes to end-of-life and do-not-resuscitate issues;
- Keeping Control: Guarantee you retain complete control over to whom, how and when your estate is distributed (despite the challenges arising from probate, lawsuits, taxes, irresponsible behavior of family members, divorce, re-marriage, and more);
- Preserving Your Nest Egg: Choose the right options to preserve your nest egg (such as mutual funds, IRA, 401(k), government benefits and more). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries; and MORE!