Discover The 7 Costly Mistakes Families Make In Their Estate Plans
and How To Avoid Them
Why Most Estate Plans Fail, What To Do About It and
How To Provide Your Family the Protection and Peace of Mind It Deserves
This Complimentary Education Program Will Cover…
- Protect your loved ones from the long, painful, public and expensive process of probate (WARNING: a Will does NOT avoid probate!).
- Leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and a wrong way!
- Protect your children’s inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, and other claims.
- Ensure your personal care and financial affairs are managed as you would want them to be in case serious injury or illness render you unable to do so yourself.
- Retain complete control over to whom, how and when your estate is distributed.
- Avoid losing your, or your parents’, income, nest egg and home to devastating long term care costs.
- Why traditional Estate Planning has failed to protect most Oklahoman families; and More!
Who Should Attend This Program? Any parent, grandparent, spouse or adult child who wants to ensure Peace of Mind and protection for your family in case you are disabled and when you are gone. It is highly recommended both spouses attend if you are married.