This Complimentary Education Program Will Cover…
- Wills & Living Trusts: The myths and realities, and the role each should play in your estate plan;
- The Pain of Probate: During an already emotional and stressful time, guarantee you protect your family from battling with the IRS and greedy creditors; paying unnecessary court, attorneys and executors’ fees; dealing with long, frustrating delays; and the humiliation of publicity that all comes with probate.
- Powers-of-Attorney: Understand the different kinds and know which ones are right for you and your parents;
- Incapacity: What happens when you or your parent becomes legally incapacitated or disabled and how to smartly avoid its challenges;
- Do-Not-Resuscitate: What you need to know when it comes to end-of-life and do-not-resuscitate issues;
- Keeping Control: Guarantee you retain complete control over to whom, how and when your estate is distributed (despite the challenges arising from probate, lawsuits, taxes, irresponsible behavior of family members, divorce, re-marriage, and more);
- Preserving Your Nest Egg: Choose the right options to preserve your nest egg (such as mutual funds, IRA, 401(k), government benefits and more). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries; and MORE!
Who Should Attend This Program? Any parent, grandparent, spouse or adult child who wants to guarantee Peace of Mind and protection for your family in case you are disabled and when you are gone. This Program is free and open to the public.
What They Say About Parman & Easterday:
“Having peace of mind in knowing your estate plans are both legally correct and personal wishes are in order is priceless. Parman & Easterday provides the help to make peace of mind possible.” –Sharon Whitney; Stillwater, OK
“We had put off talking to someone about setting up a trust because ‘we just had too many other things going on right now’ and we didn’t want to deal with life or death discussions. The seminar we attended that was presented by Parman & Easterday answered all of our questions and convinced us to finally do what we had been putting off. The folks at Parman & Easterday have been absolutely fantastic with getting our “affairs in order.” -John W Patterson; Oklahoma City, OK