Attend this workshop and immediately discover how you can avoid mistakes in these key areas:
- WILLS AND TRUSTS: Should you have a Will, a Trust or Both?
- PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
- PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN’S INHERITANCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, and other claims.
- REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
- NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $5,000 per month or more in the Kansas City area.
- RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
- INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.