Don’t Lose Your Farm!
Learn How Farm, Ranch & Mineral-Owning Families
Protect Their Assets Now and For Future Generations
Will your family be able to keep the farm if something happens to you? Don’t bet your farm; keep it in your family! The best way to ensure your land, farm assets, family home and mineral rights transition in a timely manner and according to your wishes is to start planning as soon as possible.
At This Free Education Program You Will Learn How To:
- Protect your family from having to sell the farm and family home to pay estate taxes.
- Save your farm from the devastating costs of long-term care.
- Protect your family from feuding over division of the farm.
- Avoid facing delays in farm operations due to probate.
- Recognize the pros and cons of wills and living trusts.
- Plan your estate to make sure it passes on to your family
- Provide for special needs children and grandchildren; and More!
This program is specifically designed for those who are not yet our clients and as a refresher for current clients. If you are a client, bring a family member, friend or colleague just like you who will benefit from this valuable education. Please let us know how many guests will be joining you.
Lunch will be served after the Program.
Can’t Attend but Still Want to Learn More?
Request our FREE Resource Kit, Family Farm: Planning for the Next Generation, be mailed to you.
Call 405-286-4558 (24-Hr Hotline) or email Info@ParmanLaw.com with your name, best shipping address and phone number for confirmation purposes.