Legacy Care Program Members-Only Free Event…
How to Successfully Downsize
Join us for this FREE Event as we host two special guest speakers who will reveal:
- How to determine what to keep and what not to keep when you decide to downsize;
- How to make informed decisions about downsizing and pre-move preparations;
- How to maximize appraising and liquidating your personal property and estate;
- The ins and outs of staging your home for sale;
- Re-purposing current furnishings and décor to fit a new space;
- Managing all of the details leading up to and on moving day; and More!
Special Guest Speakers:
Matt McNeil: six-year co-host of KFOR-TV’s “Trash Or Treasure” TV Show with Linda Cavanaugh, Oklahoma’s
version of PBS’ famous “Antiques Roadshow.” Mr. McNeil specializes in the retail antiques trade, personal property appraisal and estate liquidation.
Amber Bergerson: owner of Senior Transitions, a company that specializes in relocating older adults along with their lifetime of memories stress-and-worry-free.
Don’t forget to invite your family members and friends as your guests!
RSVP below and we look forward to seeing you!