Free Education Program Addresses…
Wills, Trusts & Long-Term Health Care Planning:
Discover How to Protect Your Income and Nest Egg
and Provide for Your Loved Ones
At this free Education Program, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills and living trusts.
- How you should analyze your long-term health care options.
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home costs – whether you or a loved one currently lives in one or not – which average $5,627 per month in Oklahoma.
- Provisions every Estate Plan must have – AND MOST DON’T– to protect your family’s assets in the event of illness, incapacity or devastating long-term health care costs.
- Guarantee your or your loved one’s personal care and financial affairs are managed as you want them to be if you or a family member becomes legally incapacitated.
- How to safeguard your children’s inheritance from their own divorce and your surviving spouse’s remarriage.
- What Probate is; how it works; and why you want to completely avoid it at all costs.
Who Should Attend This Program? Any adult child, parent, grandparent or spouse who is concerned about these issues for themselves or loved ones, and any professional who works with families that may run into these issues.