I Want to Know More About
Click Below on Your Topic of Interest
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We had put off talking to someone about setting up a trust because ‘we just had too many other things going on right now’ and we didn’t want to deal with life or death discussions. The seminar we attended that was presented by Parman & Easterday answered all of our questions and convinced us to finally do what we had been putting off. The folks at Parman & Easterday have been absolutely fantastic with getting our “affairs in order.
Helping Families Preserve Their Wealth During and After Their Lifetime
Welcome to the Estate Planning and Elder Law Resource Center of Parman & Easterday, located in Oklahoma City, OK, and Overland Park, KS. Our mission is to arm you with the resources you need to make confident, well-informed, and comforting decisions that give your family the peace of mind it deserves. When you visit or call our office, we want you to feel comfortable discussing such an important issue concerning both you and your family.
The earlier you begin planning for retirement the less you will need to save in the long run. In fact, you might be amazed to find out what a huge difference it makes to start saving earlier in your working...[Read More...]
The coronavirus has caused upheaval in society and the economy. But, this unique time also opens up opportunities in estate planning. Read on to learn more. by Steve Hartnett The novel “coronavirus” (also called “SARS-CoV-2”) causes the disease “COVID-19.” It...[Read More...]
"Intestacy" is the term used when one dies without a valid last will. Some people are under the impression that the government takes your property if you die estate. The reality is that legal rules of descent determine who will...[Read More...]
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
Current Office Operations to Ensure Your Safety
At Parman & Easterday, the health and safety of our Clients, Team Members, and Friends of the Firm are our top priority amid concerns about the coronavirus.
In this spirit, for the foreseeable future, we will continue operations as best as possible but are implementing the following measures in accordance with the states’ guidelines to ensure the safety of our Staff, Clients, Guests and Community.
For the Oklahoma City Office:
- We have been determined to be an essential service by the state of Oklahoma.
- Most Trust Reviews for Current Clients, Discovery Consultations for New Clients and other appointments for you and/or your family will be handled via a phone call or video call.
- In special circumstances, we will meet with clients on an as-needed basis.
- Office phone hours remain 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, and 9:00 am to 12 pm on Friday.
- Most team members are working from home.
- If you have documents you need to send us:
- Fax to 405-917-7018;
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to: Parman & Easterday; 13913 Quail Pointe Drive, Ste B; Oklahoma City, OK 73134;
For the Kansas City Office:
- We have been determined to be an essential service by Johnson County but in an attempt to prevent the spread of the virus, our office will be staffed with minimal personnel until the conclusion of the Stay-at-Home Order.
- We are happy to help you over the phone at 913-385-9400 and will meet with clients on an as-needed basis.
- Office phone hours remain 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
As conditions change we will adapt our measures accordingly and keep you updated. We sincerely appreciate your understanding, patience, and flexibility during this time.
Thank you for believing in our Mission and continuing to be a Parman & Easterday Family Member. Our thoughts remain with those being hit hardest during this time.
We remain committed to your Health, Happiness and Legacy.